Strategic Doing is a practice for designing and guiding collaborations to generate solutions to complex challenges.
The purpose of this hub is to help build an open, loosely-connected network of people committed to building collaborations to create positive change in Australia and New Zealand.
All levels of experience are welcome but you should have some familiarity with Strategic Doing.
Check out the Events
When you are logged in, you can see details of the events. These include events in the extended Strategic Doing community with links to relevant websites for further information.
More about Strategic Doing
- Find out more about Strategic Doing and their training courses
- Join or log in to the Connects Network for regular zoom events and recordings
- Join the Strategic Doing Group on LinkedIn
- Buy the “Strategic Doing: Ten Keys for Agile Leadership” book at Booktopia
How to Join
- Register by completing the form on the registration page. Please provide enough information for quick approval.
- You will receive an email when your registration has been approved asking you to click on a link to activate your account.
- Activate your account. Then you can log in and look around. The information you provided on login will be in your profile. You can edit or add to your profile and add a profile photo.